2007年4月6日 星期五

A Friend to My Life
Friendship is important to everybody. People said “ a friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you just the same.” So every needs to make friends. If you have a problem someday, they will give you a hand to solve them. So we can not have no friend in our life.
When I study in chung cheng armed forces preparatory school, I have a great of friends there. One of my friends is 盧政佑, he is my best friend. When I saw him first time, I though he is a bored man. I really don’t like him. We are in the same class, so I make a friend with him. And then, I find he is a very passionate person .he helps a lot of friends that they need. So we become the best friend. His spirit just like Albert Schweitzer. Sometimes he will sacrifice himself to help others. I really respect him.
I graduate from senior high school in 2006. I enter the CAFA, but he is too heavy to enter RMA. So we can not get along everyday. I have a lot of problem here, and I tell him. Though, he can not help me that he always encourages me. I though he is a really friend. A friend in need is a friend indeed. He is the best model.

沒有留言: